Notes to Fee Structure
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) All fees stated are in Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
2) Cost of books, uniforms, events/sports and examination fees are not included in the fees payable.
3) On registration, the following fees are to be paid:
b) Registration Fee
c) Annual Fees
4) Student Pass, Visa & Immigration Levy.
All international students are required to hold a Student Pass while studying at Wadi Sofia International School. All levies charged by the Malaysian Immigration Department (MID) have to be borne by the student. Payment for levies should be made in cash to the International Student Officer when reporting to the school to facilitate the endorsement of the Student Pass onto the passport. The endorsement will be made at the Kota Bharu branch of MID.
5) Security Bond.
All international students (except from P.R. China) have to pay a security bond, the amount of which is fixed by the Malaysian Immigration Department. The amount will be refunded in full upon completion of academic course if the student has not violated the rules and regulations of the Malaysian immigration authority. Only those holding diplomatic passes are exempted from paying this bond. The security bond is not included in the scheduled fees.
6) Every student is recommended to deposit RM1,200 with the school for general expenses e.g. pocket money, medical expenses, etc. This amount needs to be replenished from time to time to ensure it remains adequate to meet any contingencies.
7) For students who stay back during gazetted school holidays, a daily rate of RM50 (meals not included) will be charged based on the number of days a student stays back. Students may order food and beverage based on ala-carte menu provided by the cafeteria at affordable price. Any field trip organised during the stay back will be charged accordingly as per programme.
8) Siblings discount:
| ||Registration Fee||Tuition Fee
|4th Child and after||40%||50%
9) Family Deposit:
For family with siblings enrolled in Wadi Sofia, we provide special discount on Deposit as follows:
| ||Pre & Primary School||Secondary School
|4 or more children||60%||50%
- Registration fee, Annual fee and International Student Charge are non-refundable.
- No refund of school fee if the student is found to be either in violation of school rules (i.e. chronic absenteeism, alcohol or drug use) or fails to apply sufficient effort to school work.
- A student who must withdraw from the school due to unforeseen circumstances, deemed valid by the Wadi Sofia shall receive a pro-rated refund of semester’s tuition fee calculated from the day of enrolment as follows:
| ||within 1 month||within 2 months||within 3 months||after 3 months
4. A pro-rated refund on semester’s hostel fee will be reimbursed as follows:
| ||up to 1 months||up to 2 months||up to 3 months||up to 4 months||more than 4 months
5. All refund of any balance will be remitted only after 60 days of termination of studies.